Chicken milanese recipe is a dish made of pounded chicken breast covered in breadcrumbs and egg, then fried. It is most commonly served as an appetizer or main course in Italian cuisine, but can also be found in other cuisines across the world.
Despite its widespread popularity, chicken milanese recipe remains a mystery to many people. This blog aims to solve that mystery by providing comprehensive chicken milanese recipe details and tips for making the dish successfully. From pounding and tenderizing chicken breasts to perfecting frying techniques, you will be able to make this dish like a pro in no time!
This chicken Milanese recipe is easy, simple, and delicious! You’ll need some pasta and a few simple ingredients, and in just a few minutes you’ll be enjoying a dish that your family will love. First, prepare the garlic scape pasta. In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and sugar and sauté for 1 minute. Add diced tomatoes and chicken and simmer for 30 minutes. Season with black pepper and salt and serve with parsley, if desired. Enjoy!
Pounding & Tenderizing Chicken Breast
Chicken breast is definitely one of our favorite weeknight dinners. But to get the most out of it, its important to pound and tenderize it the right way. Here are four foolproof tips that will get the job done:
- Start by coating chicken breast in cooking oil and then placing it in a shallow dish.
- Pound chicken breast with garlic cloves until its slightly softened.
- Bake chicken breast at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let chicken breast rest for 5 minutes before serving to ensure that its as tender as possible.
Recipes for Chicken Milanese
Chicken Milanese is a delicious and easy Italian dish that can be made with just a few simple ingredients. The chicken breasts are pounded thin and then breaded, creating a flavorful and hearty meal. It can be served with rice or pasta for an elegant meal that everyone will love! This recipe is easy to customize to your liking, so you can make it your own experience every time you eat it. So what are you waiting for? Give chicken Milanese a try today!
4 boneless chicken breasts
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 eggs, beaten
3 cups milk
vegetable oil for frying
For the sauce:
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 cups chicken broth or Swanson chicken broth
2 tablespoons tomato paste
salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Add eggs and milk and mix until batter is smooth.
- Dip chicken in the batter and then coat in bread crumbs. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Cook chicken breast until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring broth to a boil. Add tomato paste and stir until smooth. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve chicken Milanese over rice or pasta, dividing the sauce among servings.
Thank you for reading! In this post, we summarized some of our favorite chicken breast recipes. From pounded chicken breast to chicken Milanese, we’ve got you covered! We hope you enjoy them!